Present Continuous S+ V. to be +V.ing
Perfect S+ has/have+V.3
Perfect Continuous S+ has/have +been+ V.ing
Past Continuous S+ was/were +V.ing
Perfect S+ had+V.3
Perfect Continuous S+ had+ been+ V.ing
Simple S+ will/shall/be going to+ V.1
Continuous S+ will/shall+ be+ V.ing
Future Perfect S+ will/shall+ have+V.3
Perfect Continuous S+ will/shall+ have+ been+ V.ing
I have learned about grammar and tense, which allows it to be used in translation courses. Because of the translation from Thai to English. Must understand the principles of the language as well. Another theme, today we have been taught and used in the translation that is looking to learn about Aspects. This course of events in both events which has been achieved and are is happening. Therefore, this study we to apply the correct the translation more.
- Most people believe that dogs are man ‘best friend.
- At present the unemployment in Thailand stand 28 percent.
- My sister drinks a glass of water every morning.
- When I was young, I drank a glass of milk everyday.
- The government has announced an increase in oil price.
- Don’t call me during 6p.m.-7p.m., I will be eating for dinner at that time.
- Call me after 7p.m., I will have finished dinner at that time.
- This morning, when we go to work. I see that someone has whipped out the company last night.
- Joy tells me that she will travel to Chieng Mai in May.
- What do you think that buying a skirt, It is very short.