This week we have learned about the mixed of Conditional Sentences, it harder to learn from last week. We need more effort to remember and use all 3 types of correct and accuracy. For will be applied in the translation correctly.
- If I had won the lottery, I would be rich.
- If I had read grammar book last night, I could understand the content of mixed If Clause.
- If Jim got message I left him an hour ago, He is waiting for me now.
- If Tom were rich, He would have bought a new car.
- Too bad that you can’t drive a car, If you could was very beneficial.
- If your friend exercises, Now he would be health very bad.
- If I was least than 10 years, I would go to pub with them.