This week I have learned about three types of Conditional Sentences and about this study to help we have learned to translation better. The first type is related to the events that are possible condition. And the second is the event that is impossible condition. Finally, the event that is impossible in the past. The study about this translation, we understanding greater about the events. It will help that we translate a grammatically correct and make the reader to understand something the translated has greater.
- If + Present Simple + Present Simple
- If + Present Simple+ Future Simple
- Unless + Present Simple
- S + will/shall + V.1
- If + V.1, will/ may/ can/ should/ shall/ must/ needn't/ ought to/ be able to+ V.1
- If I miss the bus this afternoon, I will catch a taxi instead.
- If I understand grammar clearly, I can learn Translation better.
- Peter will miss the bus unless he runs.
- He doesn't walk to school unless it is fine.
- He never hurries even if he is very late.
- If you go out tonight, you must put a coat on.
- If + Past Simple, S + would + V1
- If + S +were + to+V1, S+would + V1
- Unless + Past Simple, S + would + V1
- If I were Thaksin, I would not fly to America.
- If today were Sunday, I would be at home.
- If I were you, I would go to study abroad.
- If I were a bird, I would fly all over the world.
- If it stopped snowing, he would go out.
- If you would stop singing, I would be able to study.
- If + Past Perfect, S + would + have + V3
- If you had gone to the party last night, you would have met your girlfriend.
- Nobody told me that you were in hospital, If I had known, I would have visited you.
- I would have passed the exam last semester if I had studied hard.
- My wife wouldn't have been so angry with me if I hadn't forgotten that yesterday was her birthday.
- I wouldn't have had an accident last year if I hadn't driven the car very fast.
- If I have free time, I will call for this evening.
- If the snows fall in the Bangkok, Everyone would be shocked.
- If he didn’t take me to the movie last night, I would be very sad.