- He drives a big car.
- Please look after the house for me.
- I have a sandwich and a apple for lunch. The sandwich is not delicious, but the apple is nice.
- Nid will borrow a book from the library.
- You can go to Chaiang Mai by train or a car.
- The car that has bought by my mother. It is a mini Japanese car.
- He will take me to a good restaurant to celebrate on my birthday, but we end up at a restaurant near his office.
- A: I used the money out because I stay in the most expensive hotel in the town.
B: Why did you not stay in a cheaper hotel than this one.
- Everyone knows that money is necessary in life.